Learning all there is to know about pavers requires a great deal of time and research, but we can answer some of the most frequently asked questions to help you make a good and informed decision.
Today pavers are extremely popular due to their relatively low costs, ease of installation, ability to easily beautify an area quickly, low maintenance and huge color assortment to match any decor.
Paver Outlet specializes with pavers and with their huge paver portfolio that includes hundreds of colors, shapes, types and styles from many manufacturers, they can zero in on that exact paver that you're looking for and at the lowest price possible.
1. Paver Outlet provides the lowest prices in the industry. Since 80% or more of the business is with contractors and builders, all pricing is based on contractor price or lower. Homeowner always get contractor pricing, or lower on higher volumes.
2. Paver Outlet's highly experienced staff will assist you to find the best installer for your project, or work with your installer to enable them to deliver your project with better results and at a lower costs. That is our specialty.
1. Decrease your Paver Costs. Paver Outlet has grown across the states by collaborating with contractors and builders to pool their demands together to get the lowest prices possible. These savings are passed on to you.
2. Decrease your Staff Cost. Paver Outlet provides an experienced Paver Resource to your team when you place an order. You can call upon this resource for any order related questions or actions, including order status, change orders, ship request and delivery coordination. This alleviates you from having to use your resources, who often are not nearly as experienced.
3. Increase your Operational Excellence. Paver Outlet specializes with pavers and the full order fulfillment process, and with their experienced resources and best practices, they will help you streamline your process for improved operational efficiency and excellence.
4. Increase your Business. Paver Outlet has homeowners looking for quality contractors, which are passed to you, should you be the best suited for the job.
What are Interlocking Pavers?
Interlocking pavers are structurally designed so that the surface area relative to the thickness constrains any movement within and between the paver system. As long as the paver base (underneath the pavers), and the paver edge restraint (along the outside edge of the pavers), are not compromised, the pavers will be kept intact. Otherwise, the paver system will be compromised and the pavers will sink and/or separate.
Most pavers are made from concrete, but can also be made from clay, travertine, porcelain or other materials.
Pavers come in many different shapes and thicknesses. Common paver shapes include 4"x8", 6"x6", 6"x9", 9"x9", 9"x12" and 12"x12", and often two or more shapes are used together. Paver thicknesses include 1", which is often referred to as a remodel paver and normally installed over a concrete base, 2-3/8", which is normally installed over a sand base and 3-1/8", which is normally used by Department of Transporation for roads.
The paver pattern refers to the design of how the pavers are installed, while the Paver shape refers to the specific dimensions of the paver. For example, a 4"x8" paver, often referred to as a brick, represents one shape, but it can be installed using many different patterns. Patterns include circular, Herringbone, Basket Weave, and many others.
No, and unfortunately many contractors just promote whatever is the least cost paver, which might not be in your best interest. There are various manufacturers that make pavers. As with anything in this world, there are some manufacturers oriented to producing low-cost pavers, while other manufacturers are oriented to producing quality pavers. For pavers, quality means: how vivid are the colors, how well do the colors saturate with one another, how fast will the colors fade, as well as many other characteristics. The good news is that there is not much of a cost difference between a low-cost cheap paver and a quality paver.