NO WATER • NO SCRUBBING • NO RINSING • NO MESS
Techniseal®'s Professional Grade Oil & Grease Remover is an industrial strength stain remover for concrete pavers, slabs, natural stone, poured or stamped concrete and retaining walls. It lifts and absorbs embedded oil and grease stains as it dries from a liquid to a powder. Techniseal® Professional Grade Oil & Grease Remover works without damaging or discoloring the material and is quick and easy to use.
Techniseal ProSeries Professional Grade Oil & Grease Remover Features :
- Removes penetrated petroleum-based products
- Disledges and encapsulates oil and grease
- Clean - dries from a liquid to a powder
- No scrubbing - No rinsing - no mess
Techniseal ProSeries Professional Grade Oil & Grease Remover Application & Instruction:
- Sealed or bare surfaces.
- Pavers and slabs made of concrete or natural stone, poured or stamped concrete, masonry, etc.
- Driveways, pool decks, patios, terraces, commercial parking lots, pedestrian areas, etc.
- Must be kept in its original, unopened and tightly sealed container and stored in a dry and well ventilated place with controlled temperature (40°F to 75°F).
- Keep sheltered from weather and direct sunlight.
- In proper storage conditions, the product’s shelf life is at least 2 years following production
Please Note :
- For best results, use when temperature is between 60 and 75°F and provide maximum ventilation. During hot summer days, apply product in the evening and let work overnight.
- Shake well. Apply a generous amount of product to an oil or grease stain and let sit until product has turned to powder
- With temperature above 60°F and good ventilation, this process should take between 5 and 8 hours. Process is slowed down and may be inhibited in lower temperatures. When the product has completely dried to a powder, sweep up with a broom and dispose of the powder
- Surface may still appear dark immediately after powder is swept up. This is not oil but rather a citrus-based solvent that should evaporate within a few hours or days.
- This product will dissolve sealants.
- Product must be tested on a small area to insure that texture and color meet expectations.
- Do not use on asphalt.
- Wear appropriate safety gears.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep it cool.
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations
Frequently Bought Together :
Techniseal ProSeries Professional Grade Oil & Grease Remover Overview Video :